Thursday, June 18, 2009

I finished a project!!!

Over the past few years I have started countless crafty projects. I never finish them. I usually get busy, bored, or bothered by the way it's turning out so I just start another one.

So I'm proud to announce that I actually finished the summer quilt I started (only 3 months ago)! Here it is:






I love being creative and really love the feeling of accomplishment. I'll have to finish projects more often. If you're looking for a relatively painless project, I highly recommend this one. If I can do it, you can do it!

Mel, thanks so much for helping me tie and bind it. Emily, thanks for helping me pick the fabrics.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Do you want to come to Richmond and teach me how to make a quilt??? :)

jocie said...

it looks beautiful. well done!

Melanie said...

what a great weekend. you are amazing Charlee!

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

love, love, love this quilt! The fabrics are beautiful!

Wendy said...

I love it! You are awesome!

Michael said...

Very nice.