Friday, July 06, 2007

070707

I've been raving about it since January 1st. I tell everyone - friends, family, patients (at work), strangers. 070707 is my Birthday! It's pretty cool that I was born 25 years ago at 1:37 in the morning on July 7.

Here's the plan for the day:
- Sleeping in
- Morning run
- Horseback riding in the afternoon
- BBQ with friends
- Fireworks in Old Towne (Yes, the entire city is celebrating! How did they know I love fireworks?)

It's going to be a fun day!

A lady told me this week that getting old isn't for sissies and another gave me the advice to stay young. I've spent a lot of time this week thinking about the turning of an age, the year behind, and the year to come. I think I'll like 25.

3 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Happy Birthday!! I am excited for tomorrow. What a perfect day to have your birthday. I am most certain 25 will be an excellent year!

Scott said...

I forgot our birthdays were so close! We should have met half way to celebrate.

Michael said...

Ah, I missed it. Happy late b-day!

When I could not find your blog at my new job site, I forwarded the URL only to find out I'm prohibited from posting comments. I suppose there was a good reason for the security measure...

Hope it was fun. Did you go horseback ridding in the district? I remember something about a ranger lead house back tour in rock creek national park or something.