Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Great day!

I think I've been smiling for 13 hours today! Lots of great things are happening in my life right now. I love my job, I have sweet roommates, my car works, my room is cute, I get to see and do a lot of cool things, I have a great new hair cut, I can go on and on.

Today, I am especially grateful and have much to be excited about -- I found out that I've been accepted to the MPH program at Johns Hopkins! I'll start classes part time in January. This is such great news!

7 comments:

Katie Voorhees said...

Way to go Charlee! I was just hoping you would be announcing and engagement too! J/K! You are darling, we love you and you deserve everything great that comes your way!

Brittany said...

Congratulations, Charlee! I'm excited for you. What a great program to be accepted to! Please keep in touch and let me know how it goes.

kk said...

Way to freaking go! You will absolutely love it, (you know besides hating all the homework and time that it will take up). I'm very excited for you!

Taryn said...

yay! congrats! that is so wonderful.

MishMyBelle said...

congrats Charlee!! That is so exciting. I was kind of hoping you would post a picture of your new haircut!!

Blerta said...

Hey Girl
Congratulation being accepted to the program. I can't wait to talk to you. I want to hear all the details. Love you girl.

Amelda

jocie said...

that is awesome! congrats!