Saturday, March 07, 2009

A few highlights from the past couple of months

I have done some really really cool things over the past couple months that I've been meaning to make posts on. Here are a few photos of the highlights.

Bowling in the White House. (Thank you, Staci!)



Last minute, I ditched out of the freezing weather and Innauguration activities in DC and joined my mom, stepdad, and brother in San Diego.


I went to the top of the Washington Monument.

West Virginia road trip.





That's all for now. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

looks like a fun time. I'm especially envious of your San Diego trip!

Can't wait to see you next week.

Wendy said...

You rock! I love that you are my sister!

jessicalangprice said...

Your hair is so long! It looks so pretty...but then again, you're pretty no matter how your hair looks. I love your adventures - bowling in the WHITE HOUSE? Can you really do that? Looks like fun, I love it.