Sunday, March 11, 2012

We're Almost There!

When this baby journey started, nine months sounded like FOREVER!  I'm at 36 weeks now and I can't believe how fast it's gone.  This little man is a mover and a shaker!  He loves to stick his feet right under my ribs.  I try to push him out of there, but it only takes a few minutes for him to get back into his favorite position.  At this point, he can come any time and we are SO excited!  Except that he needs to wait until I finish my final reports for my job, which ends this coming Friday.  Wahoo!

 Here's a little picture show of my growing belly.  I should have taken more pics along the way...
36 Weeks (Basketball Season)


32 Weeks (Soccer Ball)


23 Weeks (Still a Little Bump)

 22 Weeks (Little Bump)

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Good luck, Charlee! You look darling--I'm sporting the basketball look these days as well. Gotta love it!

Amy Lovell said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm sporting the soccer ball look right now, and I just KNOW that the basketball season is just around the corner. The joys, right?!

Dave and Stephanie said...

you are so cute, which was to be expected! can't wait to see you!

jocie said...

You look beautiful! Good luck!

Lauren Kay said...

sooo cute! congratulations! can't wait to see the adorable little one!

Melanie said...

You look so cute!! I can't wait to see him. Oh, having a baby is the best. Enjoy!

mary said...

Charlee!! I had no idea you had a blog. You have a blog! I found it quite by accident... happy luck for me! You are SO CUTE.

Wendy said...

Hehehe! I love basketball season! You are darling!