Monday, October 19, 2009

H1N1 = ICKY!

An email I just sent to my mom...

Hi Mom,

How's Paris?!?! I'm sure it's wonderful there!

I think I have the swine flu. YIKES! Aches, fever, cough, chills, fatigue... icky icky icky. I stayed home from work today and went to the doctor. I didn't end up seeing him because my insurance card didn't have him listed as my pcp. After an hour of trying to get in touch with my insurance company, I just went home. I'll try again tomorrow if I still don't feel well. Icky!

My friends are taking good care of me and Wendy has been in touch. She said that if she were here, she'd take me to the doctor and make me soup. It's probably a good thing I'm not in Europe with this icky virus, but, oh boy, I wish I were there (and healthy) and wish I could have a mom hug.

Love you so much!

Charlee

No comments: