Wednesday, November 03, 2010

DMV

All I have to say is that the Colorado DMV is a much nicer place than the Virginia DMV. Anyone who has dealt with the Virginia DMV would be jealous of my 20 minute in and out trip. All I needed was to surrender my VA license, which in and of itself was sufficient documentation to complete the application. None of this fill out ridiculous amounts of forms, show me six proofs of your existence, then prove to me that you live here, oh, and you probably should have taken today off since you'll have to come back at least once because you didn't get it all right, and yes, you'll have to wait in our three hour line again, and NO, I DON'T CARE business.

Today, I really like Colorado.

3 comments:

Wendle said...

As one who has had to deal with the VA DMV, I am very happy that you had such an easy time transferring over. :) Miss you, hon!

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

I totally agree with you about the DMV in Virginia. I think I had to go back twice and wait for hours to finally get my license! No fun with two kiddos in tow. I just replaced my UT license and was thinking, wait that was too easy don't you need like five more documents!

Cynthia said...

Loved your slide show. I don't think I have ever seen a couple who exudes such total happiness all the time. I could hear you smiling on the phone the other night. Congrats to you both and miss you here. Cynthia