Thursday, February 17, 2011

Easy Dinner Tonight

Ben and I got home from work late this evening so we needed something quick and easy to eat for dinner. And, might I add, healthy considering my random Carl's Jr. run at lunch this afternoon. I don't have pics, but what I came up with was easy and yummy... worth sharing.

I should also mention that it's meatless. I've taken a few classes about public health a food production, and I've decided that we can go meatless once a week. Ben grew up on a cattle ranch and I'm from South Dakota so there's no moving this crew to full vegetarianism. But we can eat cageless eggs and meatless on Mondays (or Thursdays).

Spicy Chickpea Wraps

2 Flour tortillas
1 package of Tasty Bite Chunky Chickpeas
Fresh spinach
1 Red pepper
Feta cheese
Ranch dressing

Assemble the wrap and viola! I think next time I'll add a little rice to make it not quite so chickpea heavy.

The Tasty Bite chickpeas are SO good. They come ready to eat and are already mixed with yummy spices. Plus the ingredients list is all natural and cleanse friendly - no preservatives or things you can't pronounce.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Elise said...

Looks yummy! I'm excited to try it.

Erika said...

sounds delicious! ps I miss you :)

Kristen said...

I think I'll try it!

Wendy said...

That is awesome! I want to try it. Don't think I can get Adam on board though ... we'll see.