Thursday, March 17, 2011

Honeymoon Dreaming

I downloaded Picasa on Ben's new computer today and had so much fun looking at all the pictures it found on our external hard drive. This will make it easier for me to post our pics, which I've been lazy about over the past 6 months. Seeing our honeymoon pictures again was just what I needed on this cool March day. We started our marriage in the right direction with a Mediterranean cruise. If you are thinking about ideas for a honeymoon right now, I highly recommend going all out. It's totally worth it.

Here are a few pics for you to enjoy:






4 comments:

Elise said...

That looks freaking amazing! I'm definitely going to do that cruise someday.

kk said...

I am green with envy right now! Marc and I had planned to go on a med cruise in May. Then a couple days before we booked the trip, we found out we were pregnant again (surprise)! This little girl has a mind of her own. We'll have to reschedule for a couple years down the road.

ANJ said...

you are so beautiful, charlee :) and ben's not so bad...

xoxo
am

Tracy and Odie said...

oh my!!! that totally makes me want to go on another honeymoon. they're the best.