Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Day Club

I'm enjoying my first and only week of unemployment. Really, I have no excuse to not update my blog everyday this week. Well, maybe I have a few....

Here's what I've done:

- toured the East Wing of the White House
- ate Eastern Market breakfast
- saw all sorts of critters at the Zoo
- ran 4 miles with Amber (glad to have her back!)
- ate at Aria Trattoria
- ice skated at Pershing Park
- drove down the Washington Memorial Parkway
- went to the DMV to get new license plates
- Mano cut my hair
- paid for school and parking at NVCC (what! what!)
- stretched, balanced, and worked it at yoga
- met with an old work colleague
- read books
- shopped for groceries
- made dinner with Amber
- went to Institute
- ate lunch with Mel at Old Ebbett's Express
- saw increadible art at The Phillips Collection (loved the Rothko room)
- toured the Supreme Court
- did homework and attended my psychology class
- ate cookie dough with my roommates while watching Grey's Anatomy
- went to Home Depot and bought paint
- painted the ceiling in my room
- stayed up and read late into the night
- visited with friends
- organized my closets
- did my laundry and drycleaning
- took a donation to Goodwill
- drove around a lot

And now it's time for the weekend! I'm pretty much up for anything, so we'll see what excitement comes my way!

No comments: