Thursday, August 02, 2007

Do you like it?

I want a change - thoughts? How do you like the new template? Let me know what you think.

I'm keeping busy these summer days. I spend them enjoying golf, exploring DC, new restaurants, movies at Screen on the Green, dancing in Dupont, road tripping to Palmyra, NY, biking to Eastern Market, reading good books, working with funny patients, chatting with friends, running "the bridges," checking out museums, sleep overs with girlfriends, and so much more... keeps me super busy and I love it!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

I think I like the new layout. It caught me off guard though :)

Melanie said...

Yes, it caught me off guard as well. It's bold and simple but I like that it's not the same as all the other blogs out there.

Michael said...

It's all good.

Scott said...

Change is good... but I was so attached to your old template! Nevertheless, the template doesn't matter... it's the content I come for.