Friday, August 10, 2007

Sometimes I am Mean


You guys, I have to admit this... I am mean sometimes. I generally have a pleasant and patient attitude, demeanor, personality, or whatever you want to call it. But sometimes, I lash out. (Imagine that!) And I usually lash out to someone who didn't do anything to me. Today, the American Express Card customer service lady got it. So right now, I'm giving a shout out to all those customer service folks who put up with everyone else's bad days... Thanks for taking it, and sorry I gave it!

On a better note, I helped someone with the last name Snodgrass today. hahaha! That's just funny to me. :)

2 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Charlee...first off, I'm so excited to see your blog! I had no idea. Second, I don't think you're ever mean. Third - I'm related to SNODGRASSES!! What are the chances! Seriously. Were they from Missouri or Arkansas. I hate to admit it, but I'm related to them I'm sure. Small world.

Michael said...

Thanks for the rideto Institute... I was almost out of energy.