Monday, April 21, 2008

Murchison Falls Safari

Scott Torres gets the gold star of the month award. His job takes him to Kampala so we've done some adventuring together.

We went on safari in Murchison Falls, which is in western Uganda (You can see Congo). Scott also invited our coolest friends to join us. Meet some of my Ugandan safari friends: Left is our driver, Fred. Then Esaw, Nambi, Me, and Jeffar

Murchison Falls is in the book, 1,000 Things You Should See Before You Die. It truly is incredible! Take a look:

As you can see, I really enjoyed myself!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I am SO jealous!! I'm going with you next time!

Brad and Karen said...

Your pictures are wonderful - what kind of camera do you use? Just asking, in case I need to do some last minute shopping...we leave for Uganda May 3rd!

Michael said...

That is awesome. How many people can say that they went on a real safari? I say real because they have one at DisneyWorld's Animal Kingdom.