Wednesday, August 16, 2006

huh?

I don't quite know what to do with this! I have all these friends who write blogs, so I thought I should jump on the bandwagon. I went through the motions and within minutes, wah-la! Now I have a place to write anything and everything to the rest of the world. Imagine that! But the instant it was created I suddenly fell blank. I have no clue what to say or what anyone would be interested in. I will get used to it, I guess! Here goes my newest hobby... Look, Mom! I'm a BLOGGER!

3 comments:

Janey said...

Charles, I'm thrilled that you've joined the blogging world! Welcome and Hello! I'm excited to keep up with your life via blog!

Anonymous said...

Pictures!!! We need Pictures!! And visits to Boston... yeah, visits to Boston.

ANJ said...

girl, this is where it´s at. love you...