Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Car Story #3

It turns out that I finally had a real car problem. Last week, I pulled out of my driveway and only got about 50 yards from my house when the pressure on my clutch went out. Without the clutch, it's impossible to put the car in gear. Long story short... my hydrolic system needed help. Wajid, a sweet Afghan dude with the best deal around, replaced the master and slave cylinders for me.

Funny story:
So I have towing coverage on my insurance. I had to explain the location of my car to the dispatch lady. For some reason she could not find the street on her system map. So I spelled it out for her.

I-V-E-S.

The first thing that came to mind: I, as in YOU idiot! But I could not say that to this lady. In a struggle to find a word, I said Ingram instead.

Hahaha! Ingram, where did that come from?!?!

No comments: