Friday, February 23, 2007

my brain

lately, i've entertained myself by thinking about my brain. for instance, today made me very aware of the fact that when I lack sleep, my brain suffers the most. sometimes it seems like i can feel my brain - like when i'm processing a heavy load of new information. also, i always complete sentenses and thoughts in my brain, but not always when i'm talking out loud, which, i do realize, is just my brain being lazy.

so then i ask myself, why in the world am i up at 12:30 AM mumbling about my brain when it's far past my bedtime? the answer to that question is two fold: my stomach and my muscles.

late running and late dinner = not tired at bedtime.

hmmm... actually, now that i think about it, i am sleepy. maybe that's why i'm rambling about this nonsense.... zzzz :)

No comments: