Friday, February 23, 2007

random...

speaking of random, one time, my friend told me that nothing is ever random. then he went on to explain how every single event is the result of another happening and therefore, random doesn't really exist. for instance, although i would describe my awakedness at this late hour on a work night (yes folks, i think i just made up the word awakedness, but i could be wrong) as random, that's not really the case. i'm up this late because i went to dinner late, exercised late, talked on the phone late, can't sleep, etc. so really it's simply relatively aberrant from my regular behavior. i don't know why i said relatively in that last sentence... relative to what? the regular i guess... haha... i like it when my brain gets like this. :)

ok good night now.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Wow, very random post... Or was it?

Bert said...

Is it radom if you are talking about being random? Also even though all things are in some way related, the idea of bringing thing up in a discussion out of sequence could be still considered random, I need to get an oil change! Have you ever given a cat a bath in the shower, if you did, could you call it a bath?