Thursday, November 09, 2006

help me out

ok, if you were in my shoes, and you were asked to go on a live radio show tomorrow to talk about a very technical article in the Lancet about worldwide sexual behavior, er, rather behaviour :), for 15 minutes live, would you do it?

My boss said it was up to me, and that being said, it's easy for me to just say no... but this is a challenge and an opportunity to prove myself. It's also an opportunity to be in WAY over my head. It's friendly media and not in debate format, but 15 minutes is a long time to talk about the a study that shows western countries are more promiscuous than developing countries, but developing countries have more STDs. I think if i had an economics background, this would be a piece of cake, or if it was about being a 20 something virgin, that's another thing. Or even if it were about the latest report from Congressman Sauder's office about abstinence... i can do all of those... this one... scary!!!!!!!!

eerr.. wait... uh...
hahaha! I just got off the phone and i'm doing it.... YIKES!!!

No comments: