Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cars, Cars, Cars

I have another funny car story:

My car failed an inspections test 2 weeks ago because the side mark lights weren't working. After changing the light bulbs without success, I figured that the problem must be electrical. I had an accident just months ago; certainly this problem was overlooked when the entire front end was fixed. So I took my car out to the service center in Lorton, VA, and this morning they called to tell me that everything works fine.

Most likely cause of the problem: I don't know how to turn the side mark lights on!! (Neither does my inspections mechanic; therefore, I don't feel so bad!)

After a flat tire with no holes in it last week and broken lights that actually work this week, I recommend you call me when you have car problems in the future!!

No comments: