Friday, November 10, 2006

Now that wasn't so bad!

It's incredible how quickly time flies when you're under pressure. I was on the radio today in Texas. I spent most of the morning analyzing a recent Lancet study that gives outrageous recommendations on sexual behavior. They even call for decriminalize prostitution claiming that doing so will likely make it easier for them to negotiate safe sex. Bizarre, huh? I meticulously critiqued the study to prep for a radio show interview at 1:15 (see "help me out").

At 1:15, my phone rings. False alarm... it was the home office.
At 1:18 the Ron Thulin Show rang in.

I was on live radio!

It was such a blur! It went so fast, I don't really even remember the discussion, but I recall being articulate and on message!

It wasn't so bad afterall!

No comments: